Boat name: Tognum
Year of construction 2009
LüA: 16,40 m
Width: 4.40 m
Draft: 3.30 m
Displacement 13.5 t
DesignJudel / Vrolijk
Mainsail 95 m²
Foresail 70 m²
The 16.40 m long sailing yacht with ultra-marine-blue shining hull was completed in the spring of 2009 after about one year of construction by Knierim-Yachtbau.
The design was created by the renowned design office Judel / Vrolijk.
This company yacht with twelve bunks was u.a. built for team building measures for the engineering group Tognum. We managed and managed the yacht together with the MTU / Tognum Group. Team training and regattas were held at various locations, including Istanbul, La Spezia, Cannes, Majorca, Cartagena, Portsmouth, Bergen, Heligoland. The ship was taken after a change in the top management from the service.
Our tasks were:
- The activity as a ship's captain and crew
- The surveillance of safety for humans and yacht
- Yacht Services
- Participation in corporate communication
- Briefing of further crew
- Standardization of technical processes
- Carrying out and shaping the worldwide sailing plan
- Incentives, Teamtrainings, Customer events
- Guidance of the guests
Alicante on Tognum Yacht: Racing with Volvo-Ocean-Yachts