The costs of yacht deliveries are composed of several factors: for example, the wages, the operating costs of the yacht and the travel costs. We strive to keep costs to a minimum in the interests of the customer. For this purpose, we use favorable weather windows, for example, in order to make rapid progress and to minimize fuel consumption. Likewise, we also anchor at stopovers, instead of entering the port. We choose the crew strength in such a way that it makes sense both nautically and economically. For travel connections, we choose the cheapest solutions.
Optionally, a second skipper as a co-skipper, which causes additional costs, sometimes makes sense.
Always included in the price are:
- Weather and trip routing through our network.
- Nautical charts and almanacs for the passage.
- A satellite communicator for ocean cruises.
- A Crew Guarantee – If someone has to leave, we will send somebody else.
- A Skipper Guarantee – If the skipper has to leave or gets sick, we will send somebody else.