Since 2009, we have been involved in yacht projects that are not just about delivering or skippering yachts. Most of these have to do with yachts around 60-70 feet, that are run by both families and companies. We undertake maintenance, supervision, technical modifications and chartering, thus ensuring utilization and operational readiness. Our activity can be tailored to the respective needs and is controlled centrally from Hamburg/Germany. This makes our customers independent of the actual berth.
What does yacht management contain for example?
- The job as a ship’s captain and crew
- yacht service, maintenance and cleaning, including repairs, as well as the control and monitoring of shipyard work, so that the ship is in optimal technical and optical condition.
- The delivery to new areas.
- Documentation of all technical conditions and maintenance procedures on board
- If applicable: the implementation and co-creation of a worldwide cruise plan
- The guidance and care of guests, for example in charter or team training
- The board cash accounting / accounting
- If applicable: The training and instruction of co-skippers
- If applicable: win customers
- Marketing, marketing measures, representation at trade fairs
- sailing events (incentives, training, etc)
We manage all the data centrally for you and work onsite
For example, we sign a framework contract and make sure that a skipper is available. Our back office ensures that all necessary work (commissioning, shipyard stays, maintenance, spare parts, bookings, cleaning, travel, regattas, etc.) is handled professionally so that the yacht remains ready for use. Since we manage all the data and appointments centrally for you, you can have your ship delivered to another berth next year – and remain supported there as well. If necessary, we can organize a chartering of your yacht to increase the utilization of the vessel and to contribute to the running costs. Take advantage of our experience and expertise in the industry for the care of your yacht. Among our customers are both private individuals and travel companies and corporations such as the German engine manufacturer MTU.