Since 2009 we have been involved in yacht projects that involve more than just ferrying or skippering yachts. Mostly these are yachts around 60-70 feet, operated by both families and companies. We provide maintenance, supervision, technical conversions and chartering, ensuring utilization and operational readiness. Our yacht management can be tailored to specific needs and is centrally managed from Hamburg. This makes our customers independent of the berth.
What does our yacht management include, for example?
The mediation of professional crew
/ Crew agency
- Purchase advice for yachts by experienced boat builders/skippers
- The activity of skipper and crew
- Yacht care, maintenance and cleaning, including any necessary repairs, as well as the control and supervision of shipyard work, so that the ship is in optimal technical and optical condition.
- The transfers to new territories
- Documentation of all technical conditions and maintenance procedures on board
- If applicable: The implementation and co-design of a worldwide cruise plan.
- The guidance and supervision of guests, for example in the charter or team training
- The board cash accounting/bookkeeping
- If applicable: The training and briefing of co-skippers.
- If applicable: Acquisition of customers
- Marketing, marketing measures, representation at trade fairs
- On-board events (incentives, training, etc)
For example, we enter into a framework agreement and ensure that a skipper/boatman is available. Our back office ensures that all work (commissioning, shipyard visits, maintenance, spare parts, bookings, cleaning, travel, regattas, etc.) is handled professionally so that the yacht remains ready for use. Since we manage all data and appointments centrally for you, you can have your ship transferred to another berth next year – and remain looked after there. If required, we can organize chartering of your yacht to increase the utilization of the vessel and contribute to the running costs. Take advantage of our experience and expertise in the industry to take care of your yacht. Our customers include private individuals as well as travel companies and corporations such as the German engine manufacturer Tognum (MTU).